The Disarm clip has been updated with a little
After Effects treatment.
D.
London might not have been sold out, but the crowd was sizeable. The Mean Fiddler holds plenty more than the Underworld, and I'm sure there was a bigger crowd there than any other glam act has attracted in London in recent times (except Twisted Sister).
Impressive crowd for an awesome night. Saturday morning I had the croaky throat and sore neck to prove it. [img]wink.gif[/img]
The Disarm clip has been updated with a little
After Effects treatment.
D.
This is all good to hear. Did they do 'No Respect'?
D.
They didn't do 'No Respect'. I hear it's not been performed at any of the shows. There can be no excuse of time constraints at the London show, as Neon Bomb didn't play, just New Gen Superstars supported.
It seems the only time they've played 'NR' on this
tour was at the Welly soundcheck. ...It sounded
rather good too. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
D.
<font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ May 30, 2005 11:30 AM: Message edited by: Deviant D ]</font>
You are privileged, in a Joanna Lumley-kinda way, hehe.
Awesome news, Daz. Can't wait to see it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="4" face="Arial">I don't really know what that means, but if IOriginally posted by Stacey.:
You are privileged, in a Joanna Lumley-kinda way, hehe.
remember right, 'Purdey' was my first crush.
Purdey and white TR-7s... It's strange what
can turn a 7-year-old's head. [img]wink.gif[/img]
The film's coming along, by the way. Although
I'm only pottering around until the Germany stuff
comes in.
Welly setlist, by the way, was:
Secrets
Yellow Sun/Love Drug
Push Me Over
Down For The Third Time
Electric
Free Now
Breakdown
Watching You
Running On Empty
Beat The Bullet
Down Payment Blues [Pfe! What a waste of time!
Give two more original Vain songs anyday
of the week. We shouted 'Aces!' and 'Far
Away!' to no avail. During the afternoon,
Aussie mate, Glenn, presented Ashley with
his 'Dream Setlist.' There was about 30 songs
on it. Ashley looked at it, frowned, thought,
and then said: 'No...no...no...maybe...no chance
...no...no...no...haha! - as if...ain't rehearsed
it...no...no...no...we're already doing that...
blablabla. The poor guy was gutted.]
--
Also, I've had an email from someone claiming
to have recorded at least three gigs to his
minidisc.
D.
<font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ May 30, 2005 06:39 PM: Message edited by: Deviant D ]</font>
The Joanna Lumley reference was to do with her current tv commerical, for Privilege Insurance. Nothing more sinister than that, I'm afraid. [img]smile.gif[/img]
"You don't have to be posh, to be privileged", apparently.
Oh, the Queen in the picture frame thing.
I try not to watch adverts nowadays incase that
fucking frog appears. [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]
D.
<font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ May 31, 2005 10:44 AM: Message edited by: Deviant D ]</font>
Bookmarks